Friday, June 5, 2009

Telepathy!

Week : Monday to Thursday
I have been thinking of it for more than week now. I will call him in the next 5 minutes and ask him. But of all things why will he have it. Probably in India, he might have, but in Singapore, for what reason will anyone have this and that too he has come here for a short period. That doesnt matter. I will still try.
Oh! he is leaving this Friday, I have to ask him, he might not have it, but let me atleast try.
I think but forget to act.
Friday:

He comes home. I remember. And finally ask.

Me: "do you by any chance have a revenue stamp. I had to stick it on some forms."

His dream, the previous night : He had been to a shop in Singapore, asking for revenue stamps. The shopkeeper was surprised, as someone knew, he was selling Indian revenue stamps in Singapore.

How did he dream of a revenue stamp ?
Did my constant thought of asking him for a revenue stamp, get transmitted, by some forces in the universe?
Has the universe actually provided us with what ever we need, but is hidden in some form and we are not able to realise it?

As per someone, I suppose, the world has everything to satisy everyone's need but not everyone's greed.

The universe has miraclous powers, we are probably too ignorant to feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment