Friday, March 27, 2009

Good, Better, Best, ....Bestest???

Internet Chatting has given birth to a  new vocabulary in English and the users have happily adopted and contributed to it. Sometimes they convey the meaning in a very apt manner, and then, language is in existence to help us express ourselves, so how does it matter as long as we can understand each other is the question. With so many changes in the environment that we live in, and on the lines of the quote "Change is the only thing that is constant" , we need to let our vocabulary also emerge is their say.

Hmmm....I actually forgot why I started writing this blog. 

Oh.yes, I remember, I was talking to my friend. I did not have anything much in particular, for we keep talking regularly, and we were talking about being good writers and speakers and so on....

So to keep the conversation going, I asked her  a question...


So, what do you call a person who cooks?



Any guessess??



A person who writes can be referred to as a  writer,
A person who speakes as a speaker,
A person who paints is a painter,
A person who teaches is a teacher,



So, Cooker!!! [:D] [;)]

1 comment:

  1. at home it is more like "chopper" "boiler" "stirrer" "fryer" ... because no one person willingly does everything!

    ReplyDelete