Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines BirthDay

I adore February for it is filled with romance ; February is the month of love and life; love for the Valentines' day and life for I was born;

But I wish like the day 29 in Feb, the whole month itself would come once every four years for I  hate my birthday. I hate anything which showsup  its face regularly and with a question "What have you done the whole year?" Its like the appraisal....It presents me new targets....

Oh, yes I enjoy the phone calls and gifts and February pampers me with all the goodies.
I also enjoy the unlimited birthday shopping that comes for free...

I have hence decided: my resolution for my birthday:

I will count my age (minus one) for this; 

and in the coming years, 

I have a series (1, 3, 5, and so on till 13)

and then only oscillate in between these two, there on.

Cool!!! I am liking it

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. ~Mark Twain

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's day and happy Birthday :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello renu. that was a very funny and very pertinent post... even i think i'm getting to ana ge when "happy birthday' is an oxymoron...
    really liked your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u anil and the little girl..i know it is late reply..but then...i have started doing this and sometimes my exitement to write a new post makes me forget to reply.... :)

    ReplyDelete